V3.2.5Latest release for iReal 2S scanner
NOTE： This version of the software is the last supported version of the iReal 2S scanner.
- Scanning splicing function optimization: Mixed Splicing function (marker splicing + feature splicing); Note: There should be no less than two markers in a single frame so that the mixed splicing function is more stable. Function Principle: Geometric features will form new features with nearby marker points, ensuring smooth splicing even when geometric features are insufficient.
- Added small hole filling function: when the point cloud is wrapped, you can fill the hole according to its diameter.
- Added background plane in marker mode: In the marker mode, select no less than three markers (on the same plane) to set a background plane, which can automatically mask the scan data below the background plane during scanning; Note: This feature still needs to be improved.
- New mesh simplify function: When wrapping, the mesh simplify parameter is added, which can reduce the wrapping time and texture mapping time.
- Other problem optimization and repair.