If you meet the following conditions, you can apply for the iReal 3D Mapping Software (for trial):
- You own an iReal 2E 3D scanner or a Scantech 3D laser scanner.
- You have experience with 3D model texture mapping, which will be helpful for using iReal 3D mapping software.
- You have Photoshop software in your device and can use it for basic operations; you have the ability to use Blender, ZBrush and other 3D software, and have the ability to modify and design 3D scanned models. This will be your basic ability to deal with various materials and various structural items.
- The requirements for computer configurations: CPU processor: i7-10750H and above; Memory: 32G and above (for 16K texture mapping output, the computer memory needs to be larger than 64G); Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX1660Ti and above (recommendation: RTX3060); Independent video memory: 4G and above; Windows 10/11 system 64-bit.
- You have the budget to purchase the iReal 3D Mapping Software.
Please contact Ares Yang (email@example.com) for an activation code for the software.